Consistent with the Antelope Valley Area Plan (AVAP), the Centennial project includes the development of a master planned community, offering a wide array of housing, business park/office space, commercial, schools, parks, natural open space, cultural, and public uses.
It will be built over a period of approximately 20 years and is within the privately-owned Tejon Ranch and entirely within Los Angeles County.
- 12,323 acres
- Approximately 5,600 acres preserved as open space
- Approximately 6,700 acres developed into villages and neighborhoods
- 19,333 homes (single-family, multi-family, detached, attached, estate, etc.)
- 10.2 million square feet of retail/public/business park/office space/civic development
- Green Development Program incorporating sustainable development into all aspects of design
Total Project Acres
Acres Preserved as Open Space
Acres Developed into Villages and Neighborhoods
Million Square feet of Retail, Commercial and Institutional Uses