Centennial is a thoughtful and sustainably crafted mixed-use master planned community located in northern LA County. Consistent with the Antelope Valley Area Plan (AVAP), Centennial will offer a wide array of housing types, business park/office space, commercial, schools, parks, natural open space, cultural, and public uses.
Fully entitled and approved in 2019, Centennial will be built over a period of approximately 20 years and sits entirely within the privately-owned Tejon Ranch.
- 12,323 acres
- Approximately 5,600 acres preserved as open space
- 19,333 homes (single-family, multi-family, detached, attached, estate, etc.)
- 18% affordable (total 3,480 residential units)
- 10.1 million square feet of retail/public/business park/office space/civic development
- Green Development Program incorporating sustainable development into all aspects of design
Total Project Acres
Acres Preserved as Open Space
Acres Developed into Villages and Neighborhoods
Million Square feet of Retail, Commercial and Institutional Uses